 Space / 16078
  I'm looking for a new webserver.

Due to Yahoo!'s decision to deny FTP access to Geocities members that use a free account, I have decided to seek a new webserver. I'm looking for a free server that allows FTP access with at least 2.5 MB of space. Does anyone have a recommendation? (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm looking for a new webserver.

Take a look at (URL) Fay (URL) Greer" <aurora_@mac.com> wrote in message news:aurora_-7A85A9....net.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm looking for a new webserver.

(...) I believe I have found my new host. Thanks, Bob! (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)