 Space / 16036
Re: Moonbase!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 01:44:43 GMT

I can't WAIT until the first grand assembly.

That is just too wayout.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I was chatting with Jon Palmer last night about Moonbase modules, and who
would be the first to erect a proper moonbase setup.

It is my great pleasure to post photos before Jon, of the Moonbase setup
from our SEALUG meeting today.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/moonbase/misc/mvc-003f.jpg

Mark Neumann is pictured.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/moonbase/misc/mvc-005f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/moonbase/misc/mvc-007f.jpg

Featured are my Comm Station, with an adjacent Comm Dish I built at Wayne's
house this morning, a connecting corridor module and power generator
building by David Schilling, a science lab, connecting corridor module, and
hydroponics bay by Tom Rafert.

Haw Haw!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
Mark's LEGO(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/

COOL!!  It's chock full spacey goodness!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE. err... MOOOOOONBAAAAAASE.

Chris <><