 Space / 16030
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: MyPod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 00:12:23 GMT

Paul Hartzog, you are an unbelievably cool resource for weird construction
methods.  I don't know how you figure some of this stuff out.  That radar
dish (or 8x8 plate) snapping on to that wheel blew me away.  I even tried it
myself.
And of course your Pod is great.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
ok ok, i made one (after a suggestion by the sandman :-)

its called the MyPod
and you can find it as always at
Et In Arcadia Lego

http://lego.panarchy.com