 Space / 16016
    Re: New MOC: PHOD —Kirby Warden
   Heh, that's pretty cool. I had to build one of my own already. My wife thinks it's cute. It was pretty easy to build. When I was just about finished, I realized that the saucers are actually supposed to rotate, so I fixed that glich, then i saw that (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        RE: New MOC: PHOD —Bram Lambrecht
   Kirby Warden writes" (...) Thanks...I always know something is good when people want to build their own copies... (...) My landing gear does rotate...it's mounted on 2x2 turntables (as are the saucers). And yes, it is pretty easy to build....after (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: PHOD —Kirby Warden
   (...) Well, how about that!! I looked and looked and just couldn't see any turntables, so I just assumed... anyway, that's pretty clever ...man, I looked and looked and looked; I knew they had to be there, but...hrmmmm. (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)