 Space / 16009
  Re: New MOC: PHOD

wow, you're really on a kick about cockpits w/ guys laying down in them aren't you ;-) i think the PHOD is an excellent addition to the ongoing series of pod's around here of late. i like the horizontal look (kinda jetsons) and the landing gear, and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: PHOD

(...) Well, I figure if they're gonna have to lay down to fit, they might as well lay forward. (...) Thanks, Paul. I originally had a couple of grill printed slopes, but I decided that dials would be more greebly, and work with the color scheme (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)