 Space / 15956
  Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender

(...) That's really nice! I would be scared of it! I love how it turns from a ground consule to a gyrating spaceship. Which did you design first, the spacecraft or the laser turret? -JHK (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender

(...) I envision it kinda snaking and twisting its way through an atmosphere... Heh heh -- you should see it dance! Gyrate is a very appropriate word. :-D (...) First, I saw Mizner's cockpit ball and said to myself, "it will be mine... oh YES it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)