 Space / 15949
    Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Does it have a leather seat? Mmmmmm, leather seat. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Look buddy, the seat is brown. Either it's leather, or the previous owner couldn't handle the G's. I'm pretty sure it's leather. Check it out -- it has AM/FM radio, too. If I give it a spoiler, I'll just throw it in for free, would you buy it? (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)