 Space / 15949
  Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender

(...) Does it have a leather seat? Mmmmmm, leather seat. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender

(...) Look buddy, the seat is brown. Either it's leather, or the previous owner couldn't handle the G's. I'm pretty sure it's leather. Check it out -- it has AM/FM radio, too. If I give it a spoiler, I'll just throw it in for free, would you buy it? (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)