 Space / 15856
  Re: MOC: Lynx All Terrain Defense Vehicle - Full Launch

(...) You're welcome! Any time I can inspire someone to build such a nifty looking vehicle, I'm happy. I really dig the advertisement for this too. It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's the Lynx! Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Lynx All Terrain Defense Vehicle - Full Launch

The ad was a fun little project. Whets my appetite for a website... Thanks again! -G (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)