 Space / 15821
  Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

Jamie, Um..wow. Wow. WOW. WOW!!! I don't even know where to start. Wow. Incredible. Cheers, -G Slim riding the bomb...wow. Do they serve rain water an grain alcohol :> (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

(...) Better question: are the drinks florinated? You can't trust those commie aliens, ya' know. They're all after our precious bodily fluids! (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)