 Space / 15814
Re: those rascally 4x4 round bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:08:15 GMT

I have 4 that I got from the UCS X-wing.
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7191-1?withpics=yes

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
I was kind of wondering...  Then again, there were so many red • parts...they
had quite a bit of camoflauge.  How many were in each bucket?

There were two in each, I think.  I have 5 buckets, so somewhere along the
line I picked up two more, probably from an Alpha Team set.

Adrian

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
For those of you in the space room at Brickfest that might've been • trying to
remember where I got the 4x4 round bricks in red that I used on the • wings of
the Blood Moon, I finally figured it out.  They came from the set 7159 • pod
racer bucket, which I snagged 5 of when they were on sale a while ago. • You
can rest easy now, as I'm sure this was keeping you awake at nights.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com