 Space / 15804
Re: original space minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:12:17 GMT

!!!!!!!  Buy all of them and sell em on brickbay.

In lugnet.space, Michael Hassall writes:
for any of you lugnet users in the area of england, birmingham, i have found
a shop that sells packets of original space minifigs in pretty good
condition for about £2.00 for five of six guys with equipment and space men
guns.

I found loads of space police 1 and 2, classic space and futrons. I got em
all and spent about a tenner on castle stuff aswell.

the place also has huge amounts of pieces. and is located in bromsgrove near
reditch in the market called carry on colecting

hope somone finds it if they are in the area, and i know im not the only
lego lover in the area because the sets are geting less abundant.