 Space / 15789
    Look at this! —John Henry Kruer
   (URL) by Daniel Jassim. I like it, it's really cool, especially the part sticking out in the back. -JHK (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space) !

        Re: Look at this! —Matt Sekerak
   (...) This is so slick...love the pure black scheme! Dan, if you happen to read this, I'm wondering about variations in building technique here. Would you be willing to post a couple more pics revealing the method you used to attach the saucers? (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)