 Space / 15772
  Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter

(...) It's fun to build in something other than grey. That's why I like doing my turbocycles so much, as each one is typically a different color, so I can experiment with different color schemes. (...) There's a use for everything out there! I just (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter

(...) Daniel Jassim used the sloped walls: (URL) the back of the bridge. -JHK (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)