 Space / 15734
    Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I like it. Looks like it could get knocked around and still keep going. (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter —Adrian Drake
   (...) The toughness of this ship was a byproduct of using the bionicle feet as wings. Because of that, the wings are much thicker than they would've ordinarily been had I used plates. That and brown's a nice down and dirty color :) It was all (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)