 Space / 1571
Re: Interesting classic space items over on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Lovelace writes:
The four sets listed above are from the range 0012 to 0015.

Actually, the Space three-pack is set 0011.  0015 is either a Town or Castle
one...they're all listed on the back of each card.  Todd, I've been meaning to
send you scans of these guys.

Whaa?--seriously?  That's bizarre!  The back side of my copy of 0013 shows
the Space three-pack (red/yellow/white) as 0015, and it shows the Town three-
pack as 0011.

What's the copyright date shown on yours?  Mine says (c)1978.

--Todd