 Space / 15703
  Re: A scout ship

(...) Neat ship, JK. Interesting wing design, I have never before seen the 'leading edge' of a wing piece on the inboard side. Where did you get the trans. blue canopy part? -Matt . (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A scout ship

(...) Thanks! The blue piece comes from explorian sets. I got two copies of 6856, (one I bought and the other came from a birthday) so that's were I got mine. -JHK (or JK!) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)