 Space / 15672
Re: Look at this!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:14:50 GMT

Woah, very nice model. Everything is so, so... original (well IMHO)! What stand
outs the most for me is the bridge (and the engines, AND the moveable wings...
heck, the whole thing is GREAT).

I also like Adam's Sparrow craft. It's just dripping with coolness too! ;-)

BTW, thanks for bringing attention to this wonderful MOC, John.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:

-JHK