 Space / 15669
  updated Ideas folder

hey all when it goes public i added a railing.jpg to my Ideas folder on bshelf finally found a use for those damn legs from the star wars tan battle droids.... (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: updated Ideas folder

(...) :-) Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: updated Ideas folder

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gzy4B3.JHq@lugnet.com... (...) Well you could have made martians with khaki pants, but I suppose railing is a good idea too. -- Tom (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)