 Space / 15655
Re: New MOC, ASV-9 security vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:41:54 GMT

Your gallery just went live.  Great to see something new from you.  The
pockets of dk grey that poke through the white look nice-- especially the
flaps on the upper rear of the craft.  I really like the articulated
thrusters and weapon pods.

Great MOC, can't wait to see more.

-Jon

--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

"Pat Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message
Well, the building bug bit last night.  I'm not quite done with it yet, • but i
took some pics anyway.  I used the Explorien cockpit pieces and finaly • came up
with a airtight design that I liked.  It uses some hinges that act as • harnesses
to seal off the cockpit.  I like how the dark gray and white look • together, so
I'm sure ill be building in those colors for a while.  Anyway, take a look • and
tell me what you think of my first model in about 8 months.

Sry, the images are kinda big, i'll upload some smaller ones when I'm • done.

Pat J
www.plscp.com