 Space / 15613
    Sea Horse —Tim Deering
   Hello Hello. Here we have an underwater MOC. A Giant Blue Seahorse. Felix Greco and his Sea Monkeys made me think up this, and i think it turned out good. here is a front: (URL) is the back: (URL) is the main folder it has more pics of the seahorse, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

        Re: Sea Horse —Tom Sciortino
    "Tim Deering" <deering@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Gzu7BM.Fp6@lugnet.com... (...) turned (...) That's cool - love that it has a rider! -- Tom (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)