 Space / 1561
  New Starfighters at Moonbase Io!

Check out the new fighters at Moonbase Io- the Merlin in the new Pyralonian Starfighters section and the Gyrafalcon in the Miscellaneous section. See them at (URL) . Todd, (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Starfighters at Moonbase Io!

(...) Mmmmm. There's a lot here that I like. Especially with the way you handle the air intakes for the engines -- very slick. That, and any sloped-wing spacecraft is cool IMO. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Starfighters at Moonbase Io!

Seems like I'm always one step behind Sproat. 8) Anyway, I really like the amount of detail you pack into such a small airframe. The engines are always impressive. Over all these are great looking designs, fast and mean looking. Moonbase Io has been (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Starfighters at Moonbase Io!

(...) Cool fighters! Although I don't think it's new, I really like the Skyfox. --Bram (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Starfighters at Moonbase Io!

(...) AWESOME models. I think that's the first time I've really checked out your site. I really enjoyed the Pyralonians' fighters. The way you handle the wings and the engines is sweet! -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)