 Space / 15583
    Re: Regarding praise.... —Jonathan Mizner
   The fact that I have to wait several minutes, then open up AOL, then jump through hoops in order for it to finally post something, tends to discourage me from posting, or responding to things. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Regarding praise.... —John P. Henderson
   (...) Are you a member? Lugnet members have fewer hoops to jump through to post a message. Of course, some still have hoops with their ISPs, firewalls, etc. For some $10 (US) is a decent sum of money, for others it is nothing (depending on age, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)