 Space / 15576
Re: Where can I find a AA battery nose for an Insectoids set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I have been trying to find a replacement part for an Insectoids space craft
nose.  The nose takes a AA battery and has three diamond shaped buttons that
are black in color.  The nose is dark gray and there are two antifreeze/neon
green pieces that run parallel to most of the nose and I am missing the
right antifreeze/neon green piece to this Insectoid nose.  Can you please
help me find this piece?  Thank you.
Jesse Alan Long

This part?:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6909/6909-28.jpg

Try LEGO Consumer Affairs.  Call the 800 number listed on the .announce.lsah
page.  They may be able to replace the missing panel.

-Rob.