 Space / 15546
  Speeeeders....

Here are some speeders that I've assembled for a photo op. The first two are versions of Pat Justison's rendered model on his MOC page. The twin white speeders were built up from a design I saw at least a year ago...from somewhere. I threw in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speeeeders....

(...) Woah, those are cool! I really like the idea of the plant leaf as decoration. Keep it up! -JHK (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speeeeders....

(...) Thanks JK. By the way, I had a question about your multiship, and my e-mail got returned repeatedly as un-sendable (?). So I'll just ask here: The engines...I can see the click hinges used to tilt them, but what did you use to rotate them? If (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speeeeders....

(...) (URL) that helps! No idea why email is unsendable. -JHK -PS some of those tile with pins work better then others! THe more 'used ones' hav less friction. (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speeeeders....

(...) Ah, of course. Sweet close-up! You definitely have a handle on that digicam now. Thanks for the pic. -Matt . (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)