 Space / 15462
  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

(...) 2 words: Holy crap! That thing is SWEEE...EEET! I can picture it landing on one of the LSA's enemy's planets, blowing away trees and other flammable materials. I want me one o' those things! ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

(...) LOL, thanks Dan. I guess I could have added even more weaponry on the craft, but just felt like that would be even more overkill. Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL)~Dan (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)