 Space / 15461
  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

(...) superb space builder! I like all the modularity to it- everthing can come off, revealing the core structure. The engines are great, too, and I really love those tanks- they have a very futuristic look to them. Great work! -JHK (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

(...) Heh, thanks John! I started off as a Space builder, and then veered of into mecha. Anyways, I'm glad you like the contruction techniques I used, and the APCs. (...) Thanks again. (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)