 Space / 1545
Re: Galactic Mediator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 01:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nan Zhou writes:
Getting off the topic of rereleasing blacktron and all of that other good
stuff.  I need some pieces to fill the missing ones for my 6984 Galactic
Mediator.  They are:
2 opaque long red rods
1 space police control computer (shows a yellow fighter zooming in on a green
grid)
1 gray piece.  2 studs on top, left, and right, one stud on back, bottom fits
on two studs, and the front sticks out and can attach to one stud.  Hope that
is enough.
1 dark green space helmet visor
1 blacktron 2 minifigure
I have some small sets I can trade for this stuff and I also have cash. • Thanx.

P.S. I liked Blacktron II, the globular control modules rocked!

And if it helps any, the anonymous piece fits on to the mini-vehicle in the
interior of the ship, attaching a small dark green disk to the chassis.