 Space / 15441
15440  |  15442
Subject:
Ice Planet 2002 Ballots -- Deadline Looms!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:24:53 GMT

Ice Planet 2002 Contestants:

Please get your ballots emailed in a timely manner (Tony Knaak -- this means
you!).  The official corrected ballot is located here:

http://news.lugnet.com/build/contests/?n=1265

Just follow the instructions and all will be well.  Please note that you
cannot vote for your own MOCs.

=)

-- The Ice Worm

P.S. Once you've gone Worm, that's what you'll yearn.