 Space / 15396
Re: Spiffco T-Shirts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:19:48 GMT

That is just awesome!!  I love the Frisbee, I may have to see about ordering
one of those (it would have been neat if the decal was a picture of a
spiffcraft looking straight down)...  Very cool!

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I have opened a Cafepress store with a few products featuring the fine
Spiffcraft. Please take a few moments to peruse our catalog.

http://www.cafepress.com/spiffco/

Thanks for your interest. :^)