 Space / 15306
    Re: New Space MOC's —Mladen Pejic
   Woah, three new models! ;-D I must say, all three fighters are delightful to behold. The "Crusader" is almost large enough to be classified as a SHIP. The "Zelph" has a very original design. But I must say, the "Harpy" is my favourite of the bunch. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Space MOC's —Travis Dickinson
   There would have been four models, but there is a crucial part missing from the parts library :( Travis Dickinson (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)