 Space / 15288
15287  |  15289
Subject:
Looking for a scan of the sticker sheet used in 6970 Beta-1 Command Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:45:47 GMT

hi folks,

could anybody please send me scan of the sticker sheet used in 6970 Beta-1 Command Base:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6970

it shows the classic space logo and was used for the flag. I already mad a dat-file of this flag,

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3596p90.dat

but due to the fact that the logo wasn't a decorated element but a sticker it has to be seperated
and therefor renamed. at LDraw they decided recently that stickers should use the id number
printed on the sticker sheet as the 'part number', with one-letter suffix. so the scan should also show
the borders and the backside. many thx

willy