 Space / 1524
    Here what I have done in terms of lego —Nan Zhou
   This is really stupid, but then again so is everything else on the internet. 1990: Move to US at age 5 (I'm a young 'un) Start building and creating lego basic things. 1991: First encounter with Blacktron (II), I get two sets. 1992: I get the Space (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)