 Space / 15199
  Re: Circular airlock!

(...) That's magnificent! It reminds me of the "transporter" on my old Star Trek playset (wow, that was a LONG time ago--1977, I think) that worked on a similar principle. But I haven't thought about it since--that's an excellent employment of a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Circular airlock!

(...) Thanks Lindsay. (...) You could, and that was my original idea, but then you couldn't use the 1x4 w/ studs on side, you'd have to use something that accepts studs (i.e. 2 1x2 technic bricks w/ two holes). And I couldn't find mine. :-( So yes, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)