 Space / 15117
Re: IP2002 contest - brickshelf issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:09:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Romine writes:
I realize that this may not apply to everyone, but I just checked the
official IP2002 contest page, and my link to brickshelf is fully functional.
Apparently, all of the C-52 Snowstorm files have been "cleared for takeoff."

For obvious reasons, I would like to keep things the way they are, at least
for a few days.  Let's see if brickshelf is fully restored then.  If not,
maybe at least the contest entries will be restored.  If even that is just
too much to hope for, then I guess we'll have to come up with an alternative.

Question:  If *my* brickshelf link is working correctly, do I still need to
find an alternative site?  ;oD

I can't believe some poo-head put PORN on BRICKSHELF!!!!  I guess it takes
all kinds.....

Tim Romine
AFOL for life

All my entries seem to be there based on the links from the website. I just
need the Polar Lift MkII moved to Category III and I am ready.

Jude