 Space / 15096
  Re: Beautiful ship on Brickshelf (sort of)

Wow...what a nice little number. It reminds me a bit of Todd Trotter's Sigthound. That hatch is just beautiful...gotta get some more yellow. Do you figure the inner doors mesh together, or they are a 3 part combo? Many thanks to Det. Palmer :> (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GyBJJz.JGB@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah I was thinking eactly the same thing. I'm thinking I'll be asking Todd if he also goes by "William" at our next LUGCO meeting. ;-) (...) Anytime -Jon (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)