 Space / 15048
Re: IP2002 Page Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 05:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hello, All,
I have gotten the IP2002 page completly (hopefully)up-to-date (to the last
entry!). If you posted an entry on LUGNET BEFORE the Ice Worm's end contest
message, and it is not on the site, email me at CommanderCurt@msn.com. Here
is the site:
http://www.ozbricks.net/iceplanet/Iceplanet2002/

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!
Commander Curt

Whew!  I made it!

I noticed that although my MOC, the C-52 Snowstorm, appears on the page, my
thumbnail does not link to anything.  I had intended the link to my
brickshelf account to be used as the link for this thumbnail.  If this is
just a "haven't gotten 'round to it yet" issue, my apologies, and please
ignore this message.  If there is a problem providing a link to brickshelf,
please let me know (although, I can't imagine *why*).

That link, once again, is:

I hope this doesn't sound hostile, it's just that I (like all the other
contestants, I'm sure) put a lot of work into this creation and the renders
for it.  I also realize that the thumbnail of my creation by itself is
pretty...  well...  lame.  If my creation fails because no one likes it,
that is one thing, but if it fails because only the thumbnail was viewed,
that would be quite frustrating.

Enough whining, thank you for your patience, and for the great contest.
Hopefully, this wasn't the wrong way to bring this up....  If so, sorry....

May the best MOC's win!!!

Tim Romine
AFOL for life