 Space / 15044
Re: IP2002 Contest Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 02:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:

Whoa!  Thought I had a whole day left... Looks like I am coming in at the 11th
hour... or is that the 22nd hour... uh... well, here it is:

The Glacial Glider, at 118 pieces, is my submission for Catagory III in the
current Space Building Contest.  Thumbnails leading to pics can be found
here...

http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/space/ip2002/

Dear Ice Worm, feel free to use either of the first two thumbnails shown for
the official contest page.

Cheers & LMKWYT,
-Hendo
Wow!  I like it.   The skie-wheel loks pretty cool.  Nice ice planet
modularity!  Good work.

John Kruer