 Space / 15043
  IP2002 Page Update

Hello, All, I have gotten the IP2002 page completly (hopefully)up-to-date (to the last entry!). If you posted an entry on LUGNET BEFORE the Ice Worm's end contest message, and it is not on the site, email me at CommanderCurt@msn.com. Here is the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)