 Space / 15009
Re: Grey Talon personal cruiser....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:52:42 GMT

I really like this...it has a very elegant shape that relays speed and
agility.  I think it does indeed have a bit of a Classic Space feel to it,
but with modern design elements.

Good stuff.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:
Another personal favorite of Ogel's, the Grey Talon is a single occupant
craft with exceptional speed and maneuverability.  The craft is capable of
motion through either conventional twin ion thrusters or, when a bit more
stealth is required, repulsorlift arrays embedded in each wing section,
including the forward canard surfaces.  When high speed cruise is desired,
the wing sections diverge in an X configuration for greater stability.  Ogel
of course had to install forward blasters...too many enemies to travel unarmed.

This one had been sitting around un-photographed for quite some time.
My growing interest and enjoyment with .space has prompted me to photograph
all my non SW mocs, old and new.

LMKWYT!

-Matt

.