 Space / 14991
Re: A few more Ice Planet 2002 entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
Entry 2 - Category V - Ice Hawk

Hey, Jude.
(bet you've never heard THAT before)
It's snazzy.
Fighting helicopters always make me hum the theme to Airwolf.

You too?!?

Entry 4 - Category II - Pacification Tank

Simple and cool.  But where's the trans-orange??  If I have to use that hideous
colour, then so does everyone else!  :)

Hideous?!? I think not. The Pacification Tank was built in 1994 when I did
not have an orange canopy. When I finally got one, I decided against
changing it because I did not want to make the bottom window solid white, I
felt it would ruin the color scheme. I think it was a great contrast for the
Blue Midget. As you can see here:

http://members.rogers.com/shiningblade/bluemidget.htm

The Pacification Tank docks with the Blue Midget.

Entry 7 - Category X - Blue Midget

I see Squad Six has a pet:
I hope they check it regularly for Ice Worms.

Mr Wiskers gets regular checkups.

Jeff J

Jude