 Space / 14965
  Re: A few more Ice Planet 2002 entries

(...) Holy Cow.. I got maybe one entry which I haven't gotten around to photographing yet.. (yeah I'm a procrastinator) and here you are pumping out the models... Were ANY of these already built prior to the contest? The Ice Hawk reminds me of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: A few more Ice Planet 2002 entries

(...) All of these were. The Blue Midget is over 5 years old. I have been patient waithing for this contest. At least two of my entries will be built with this contest in mind. I am procrastinating getting new pictures done and doing the write ups. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)