 Space / 14955
Re: Cool Japanese MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:55:37 GMT

This set pertains to "Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind"

Mladen Pejic wrote:

Incredible transport plane from some anime (I think?):
http://www.ken-tucky.com/LEGO/ghibli/P2231092.JPG
http://www.ken-tucky.com/LEGO/ghibli/P2231113.jpg
http://www.ken-tucky.com/LEGO/ghibli/P2231120.JPG
http://www.ken-tucky.com/LEGO/ghibli/P2231093.JPG