 Space / 14917
MOC: Red Wolf Fighter, Falconesse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:27:53 GMT

Hello, lego fans.

After writing the next chapter in my science fiction story, I decided to
build a model of my main character's signature ship, the Falconesse.

The Falconesse is based on an earlier attempt of mine for an air to air
combat fighter, bit I've added a slew of modifications, most notably the
missiles
and of course, the wolfpack emblem, hence "Red Wolf"

Check this out:

Some Details:

Stud Length: 46 St
Stud Width: 54 St
And of course, height: 9 St
Armament: Shrike Anti Aircraft Missiles (SAAM)
Crew: One pilot.
Armor: Lightweight Titanium alloy.

The Red Wolfe is on of the crown jewels of the Lucarial Coalitions Imperial
Fleet, due to its superior air speed, and its ability to travel under
somewhat dangerous conditions (underwater travel, air and space). It was
originally a prototype built by the IRLCC in response to growing Kasketuan
weapons testing, and proposed terrorist assaults, but under current
circumstances, the Red Wolfe was never released to the general Imperial Air
Force (IAF), although several mofications of the original model are
widespread in the government's use.

The original model, although superior to its bretheren, posssesses VTOL
capabilities, courtesy of its perpetual motion hydrogen engine, and has
been known to withstand heavy aerial attacks unscathed.

Also, aircraft carriers are not needed for Wolfe model ships, as they can
dock and launch from space, underwater, or even from the sky itself.

Anyway, here's a link to some more of my stuff.

www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/

Regards, (and PLMKWYT...)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112