 Space / 14854
  Re: New MOC: Blood Moon

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GxMHLn.8nu@lugnet.com... (...) studs (...) found (...) Wow, that is some wild coloring! The ship looks alive - almost biological. Reminds me of a coral snake or something. Either way, it looks (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Blood Moon

(...) I was a fan of Voyager for the first year, then I got bored of it and never looked back :) This ship definitely has a vibrant color scheme. I hope it spurns more people to build ships that aren't based on grey or dark grey, which I think is a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)