 Space / 1484
  Insectoids set #2965: green Vs green

I recently got the above set and found that although the instructions and all pictures on the box and in catalogues relating to it show the set having three lime green (as in Blackrton 2) coloured conical lights, the set actually contained dark (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Insectoids set #2965: green Vs green

(...) I recall my copy of the same set having at least two dark green cones when the instructions and box show the light green colour being used. I have since replaced all of mine and they are all of the light green colour. Grahame (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)