 Space / 14804
  Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft

This rules! The Spiffcraft has always been a cute little super-deformed sorta ship and this just takes it to the next level. Too bad that dome part isn't in clear or trans-black. Very clever. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft

Thanks Jon. I checked all the dome parts that I had and that was the best I could do. I would have loved to have a clear or trans black dome for it. Oh well. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)