 Space / 14789
  Re: Underwater Exploration vessel: Gourami

This is a super-clean little vessel Chris...the colours and streamlined shape really work with it's purpose. Also, I love when unconventional bits of other themes show up, in this case the Bionicle doodad on the dorsal hump. Just adds to that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Underwater Exploration vessel: Gourami

(...) Thanks Gil. The Vakama mask is what got me started on using orange...and the venty shapes on the nose/mouth area of the mask make for realistic looking vents on the vessel. Earl was just a toss-in that I felt completed the design. (...) The (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)