 Space / 14766
    Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002! —Richard Marchetti
   Thanks for the new submission, Joseph! In case anyone wonders about it, the other Variants thing is NOT a contest as far as I can tell, but an ongoing exhibition running concurrently to our contest. Therefore I have cleared Joseph's entry as not (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I wasn't aware it was even an issue! I had planned to do just what Joseph did but I've been beaten to the punch. May do it anyway as it's a neat idea. (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002! —Joseph Williams
   (...) hehe well I had wondered if it broke clause #1. I got this idea after looking at some new ip entries and then right away checking out the new 1592 island theme. The mental leap wasn't too far from there. It was just a matter of resources then. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002! —Richard Marchetti
   Yikes! Another goof up... Joseph is competing under Category VI Bases -- as he had originally wanted to do and despite his posting under Category X. Joseph had asserted to me via email that he thought he exceeded the element count for Category VI (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002! —Joseph Williams
   (...) gidyup! Joseph (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)