 Space / 14761
  Re: New MOC: Jericho SVF

Great little ship, Chris. The Shuto concept is spreading, now I want to try my hand at this! I particularly like your color choice. The mono grey accented by a single secondary color always works nicely. Maybe I'll try something with red or (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Jericho SVF

(...) Thanks Matt. I usually build in grey anyways, since I have a lot of it. Most things are prototypes, then I decide on colors and do a rebuild. But I'm becoming more and more a fan of grey + highlight color, or grey + dk. grey + highlight color. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)